Requirements for Completion:
1. Attend all assigned clinic sessions, excluding excused absences.
2. Exhibit advancement in optometric skills and knowledge as well as maintain professional conduct, appearance, and attitude at all times consistent with our guidelines.
3. Complete publishable quality paper and submit for presentation at a major optometric meeting. Must meet all deadlines for rough drafts and final submission to Residency Supervisor.
4. Lead journal clubs/lectures/case discussions for optometric externs and OD faculty during 2 sessions.
5. Present one case at Faculty Grand Rounds.
6. Maintain an accurate patient log for all patients seen during the residency.
7. Maintain an accurate log of all didactic activities during the residency.
8. Attend all PCOSU required residency educational events.
9. Present one case review at PCOSU Resident Days.
10. Complete all necessary PCOSU program and preceptor evaluations by set forth deadlines.