Education & Training
- Postdoctoral Associate - Department of Developmental Neurobiology, St Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Ph.D. - Department of Neurobiology and Anatomy, University of Utah
- Transcriptional control of gene expression in the mammalian retina
- Nuclear architecture and epigenomic features during retinal development
- Aberrations in chromatin structures in retinal neurogenerative diseases
- Chromatin regulation of retinal pigmented epithelium (RPE) formation and maintenance in healthy and degenerative retina.
The Al Diri lab is seeking talented and enthusiastic postdocs and technicians to join our group in investigating exciting questions regarding the roles of epigenetics and 3D nuclear architecture in regulating gene expression during retinal development. Background in developmental neuroscience or related fields is preferred but not required.