Education & Training
- Postdoctoral Associate - Department of Developmental Neurobiology, St Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Ph.D. - Department of Neurobiology and Anatomy, University of Utah
- Faculty Member of the Louis J. Fox Center for Vision Restoration
- Transcriptional control of retinal cell fate specification
- Nuclear architecture and epigenomic features during retinal development
- Aberrations in chromatin structures in retinal neurodegenerative diseases
- Chromatin regulation of retinal pigmented epithelium (RPE) formation and maintenance in healthy and degenerative retina.
Fuyun Bian, PhD, Postdoctoral Associate, Ophthalmology
Marwa Daghsni, PhD, Postdoctoral Associate, Ophthalmology
Brendan Nicholson, Research Technician, Ophthalmology
The Al Diri lab is seeking talented and enthusiastic postdocs and technicians to join our group in investigating exciting questions regarding the roles of epigenetics and 3D nuclear architecture in regulating gene expression during retinal development. Background in developmental neuroscience or related fields is preferred but not required.